my LyF ...

My heart belongs
to som1
but
my soul
has no special one ..

I'm totally
single
but not
certified available ..

i don't have
relationship
but i'm
in a commitment ..

i am not taken but my heart is commited ..

in other words ....

i'm single but i am IN LOVE ...

meHhH ...

meHhH ...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I.S 102 discussion

I.S 102 is the introduction to the IM profession and ethic.

I will give you a short discussion of this subject.

My 1st question ..
...What is ethics?
-it is the behavior of the people/employees of the company.
-Beliefs regarding right and wrong behavior.
-> We should know what is right or wrong in a business so that we could not commit sin against GOD.

Law and Ethics:
...What is the difference between ethics and law?

...First: Law is established to protect software developers and users.
WHILE
...Second: Ethics is based on principles and values or behavior.

..Also without this managers people or the i.s people, I.T people have no managers or to check there work ...

..i hope you understand about this subject..

No comments:

Post a Comment